the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Exam results

Sem 3 exams results will be released by midnight later.. Everyone is so excited about it. A few days ago, i smsed theresa to know if any one has to sit for supp paper. And her reply was "Yes". Oh dear.. i think i am one of the few. I hate MCQs.. and the paper which i have no confidence at all is the combined paper for Abnormal Psychology and Behaviour Modification. Though i started revising far too early for these two subjucts, I did not feel good about the paper. There were rumours that everyone cleared Bioscience and Mental Health. Med Surg sure everyone pass one.. So what is left unsure is Psychology. So confirm... I sure fail one, and so i thought..

However, this afternoon, A smsed to say that there's no supp for psycho but, instead it's Bio! Cannot be ba...! If, this is really true.. then i can relax liao.

Tried my luck logged in to the student e-services .. to view results.
Instead, supplementary paper subjects and time-table was already out.. and so it's confirmed.. Bio supp... which means i may have passed my psycho, unless there's some changes.. and alter later.. I hope not.. please.. NO supp of me and all my friends.

I am tired and sleepy... though i didn't do anything much today except for the short run fr fullerton to stadium, jogging with the BIg Walkers.. and after that.. an afternoon eca . Wow.. ok.. a lot of energy used liao.. ZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzz

No comments: