the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

nOise in my tummy..

blogging while my junoir sent one of my patient for an MRI brain/MRA, and while the other 2 either playing games or glued to you tube. not everytime i get to relax and do this.. most of the time, i would struggle with IVs around this time.. but not tonight. Tonight i can breathe eventhough, there's 4 new cases to attend to, still waiting for the 1 to be admitted.

Can't open my eyes .. so dead tired today. The 2 episodes of vomiting earlier this afternoon, is making me feel so weak and drowsy. Looking pale when stepped into the ward, noticed by some here. And if only i have not answered that phone call, maybe i would not be kept awake and having this abdominal discomfort and vomitted. Arrgh,.. i can hear my tummy juices churning...

Lots of food in the ward.. ordered pizza.. and a colleague brought some donuts, but just couldn't make myself enjoy eating it. Oh... there goes the sound in my tummy again! Am I hungry or what? But i am afraid to eat, afraid that i might jus throw up again.

Since the ward's a little less hectic, i think i better take a short nap. Been standing, in this utility room using the phlebo's laptop updating my long time never updated blog. Better get out before i faint in here..

Actually, my colleague, Shikin asking.. on my updates ,the previous night. Well girl, here it is.

Well actually, there's so much going on in my life.. all the past events, good and bad, happy and sad.. memories of it all, etched in my head.. everyday when i am alone, on a bus or mrt journey to/from work/home, for instance, i think about my life, my wrong doings, my ugly behaviour, what more can i do to improve on myself, thinking of some of the things i should focus on, people i love and must care for, ...and so on, which have it all reflected and probably blogged in my head instead :)

No comments: