the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

whatever..

One new AN come in, another AN leaving!
4 new SN just joined us, don't know how many will be leaving next!!

how i wish i am in one of those leaving...
especially in times like this .. audit season.
hate to pretend to like the system
so i told them so today.
i hate this "t-care" that we are doing
it's like useless cos pple jus do as how they like,
not lucky if get caught.
so when audit come.. we are told to do it properly and
accordingly but it may not be the truth..
whatever...so,
u need data .. we give u..
u want me to predict, i predict
why question me so much..?
but it's ok, i answered even though i had to strain my voice..
if i remained quiet and uninterested, u'll say i don't know my work..
i give u answers and argue a bit
then, u think i am agitated by ur questionaires?

actually.. i am not.. i am frustrated, with myself, my voice!
i have been saving my voice.. lost my voice a few days back..
i don't have that much energy to speak up.. just to answer to yr questions.
and it was 12noon, i have not had my break, i'm thirsty.. and my throat were dry,
can't u pple hear me coughing, till i want to puke!!!

the t-care...
if what i predicted, may not materialize..
then.. we just actualize accordingly..
what's the problem with that?
anyway, who is caring for the patient?
how much do u know about my patient?
i clean him 3x a day, u don't believe..

u come and work la..!!!
see whether u got time to enter those details in ur t-care, in the first place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i shared your sentiments too. My workplace also have that "t" thingy!!! It's all bullshit!!! I have been working non-stop and sometimes missing my break, not to mention where got time to go and predict and actualize all those "t" The mangement should come and do the work themselves to know how we are working at ground level. Ask them to work at ground level for a week and i think they will give up. Moreever, mine is a C class open ward, all the more chaos and busy like hell!!! Just don't know what all these people are trying to do. Only know how to squeeze every drop of sweats out from us till we drop, is it!!! nursing is just a hard job in Singapore compared to other developed countries such as Australia, US or UAE. This is because ours is a tripartite system. What to do!

ViXen said...

hi .. thanks for sharing.
yah.. what to do?!
we just have to continue rowing..