the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Run..

Not been running for so long...

SBR Army Half Marathon is coming near, so got to start running again..
will try to run almost everyday.. short runs.. and longer distance EOD..
that's what i planned la.... but i got feeling can never actualize... heheehe.

Last year, kevin accompanied me throughout the whole 21km, even though he signed up for 10km. But this year, think i doing it on my own.
I must try to finish it in less than 3hrs.
But the rate i ran for 10km took me about 1hr 30mins, based on my last saucony passion run.. How possible??

This morning.. i started off slow, yet i felt breathless.. after 3km.. how?

My seretide is finishing..
My ventolin is somewhere around the house..

I hardly have asthma attack these days....
the last attack was 2yrs back, while running the SBR.. at 17km, and was told that i will be banned from running.. but who cares..
i still signed up the following year..
after that last attack, no more attacks, but experience episodes of shortness of breath . . hyperventilating.. which is no good, i know... but i really want to run.

So this morning, i leisurely ran my usual route, stopped by the supermarket.
Sick of the kopitiam food at the hospital. So this evening, we gonna feast on seafood pasta... as promised. Hoped Candy and Manru like it.

and a nice portion for kevin :)

4 comments:

aqriz said...

ct,for sheares bay run on 24 aug, me going for 10km ;=p

Anonymous said...

i saw you!

ViXen said...

Hi Ligo, hope to meet up with u on 24th aug. Try to spot kevin.. he'll be running 10km too :)

Hello haslinda.. u saw me? where?

Anonymous said...

i was the marshal, remember?