the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

why i have not been writing much?

too many activities - no energy to write.

2010, has been another challenging year for me and the coming months heading on to 2011 will even be the biggest challenge of my life(and Kevin's too, of cos).

looking back at my 2010 calender, in the past months, we have been busy with home improvements. renovated our home so beautifully that my heart aches when we handed the keys away. been living with my in-laws ever since the start of the fasting month. tough but i am grateful to have such wonderful and understanding in-laws. have to admit that we do have some minor problems here and there, but they are willing to give in to me. nice in laws. i know i have hurt them in one way or another. i am living in their house and i wanting to make it like mine, my style, my way- i just wanna feel comfortable. i have invaded there freedom, their breathing and living space. On the other hand, we hope to care, look out for one another and save cost, maybe. Well, surely things do not seem to turn out to be what we hoped for.

in between those busy and messy months, i underwent Hysteroscopic Myomectomy. did not realised that multiple fibroids and polyps have been living inside me for very long that it grew between 6 to 8cm! had those extra-territorials removed and planned for another bigger project- project of a lifetime!






"Project P" we would call it. it's been almost 2 weeks now, i have been taking daily does of microgyon tablet for 26days. started 2 days after my LMP dated 1.12.2010. it's an oral contraceptive pill- birth control. almost immediately, it ended my period, and i can't help but to notice the change over my left boobs- slightly raised and increased. not too sure if the pills have caused this.

On day 21 from my LMP (22.12.2010) - will be starting on daily injections - Lucrin injections for about 2-4weeks - every morning on my tummy. Just in case i'd be afraid to jab myself, i have taught mama how to do it, and kevin has got his training from the nurse when we last visited the IVF centre. Yes! it's ivf/icsi treatment with KKH. My doctor is Dr M. Hendriks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed foolforyourlove.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Awesome guys, I have been looking for this information all around, there are no online information or any website or articles written about this information. I got an email about this from my friend, it was very important for me. The information you people have given here is really very helpful and will absolutely help in resolving my problem. This has been one of the finest articles about this. I really appreciate your work. Hope you people here keep writing good stuff like this!