the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Life after SingTel

Nothing much happened after I quit SingTel, except that i coloured my hair!
Start my morning at Hariana's hse to tutor her daughter, Siti Qanitah Khan. She reminds me of my nephew, Danish, always smiling.. can't raise my voice to lecture her.. she's such a sweet little girl. She loves all the princess stuff, fav colour - pink, aiyah.. basically all the girly stuff .. think, she'll grow up to be like Princess too. Ceh... another ah gerl-in- the- making!

Wei!!! how can i forget.. i went to watch "Hoobastank" 1- nite concert at Sentosa! The gig was too short, started at 8.30pm, ended at 9.45pm. They started with " out of control".. whoa.. gerek! Most fans were there for their hit song" The Reason" but i like their fast songs better, like Escape, Same Direction, Never There, Let it Out and Just One. The songs from their first album sounds good too, may consider buying it. Overall, good performance., the big screen was better than LP. But of course, LP concert lagi better!

Let's see what else hor.. aiyah..never ending housework!!! Did a lot of cleaning and tidying up at home. Clear up the mess i have accumulated for the past mths.. have to remove all the bad Chi & replace with positive energy into the house. ummm..
Loadz of ironing to do. Feel like calling someone's maid to help with it, hhehehe.. Have to orgainise the things at home so that my sayang can find his things and everything is ever ready for use, jus in case, the Prisons call up earlier than expected. Sooo.. excited. Told Isa about me joining the Prisons and he gave me a thumps-up. Well bapak too... he jus called tdy asking when I'll be starting my new job. I hope everything will be ok. Stanley received his letter today, told me that this coming Saturday go sign the bond and will start on 6 Sept.He reminded me to do some warm up before kena tekan! Wah liau.. cialat already lah like this. I may not have the time to go for my aerobics! Jus sign up yesterday! Worst would be, my sayang's ict will be fr 24 aug till 15 sept.. lagi teruk, cannot see me off * sob*! Sure miss my sayang. Must spend supermega time with him while he's around..

Habislah.. kat rumah ape lagi buat? Makan saje!
Today cooked Stir-fried Crab and yong tau foo. Shiok! Eat with Princess. Where there's Princess, there must have food! She is constantly eating.. and can never get fat one! And me being at home, also join in la.. got food, eat! On one of the nights, we can't sleep, felt hungry and ate at 4am. Problem.. for me.. sure get fat one! She has been staying over to use the PC to complete her assignments. She left for home tdy. Now then got chance to use the pc..

Tomorrow going to sent Puteh to the vet with Baby, then out have fun! Late night, as usual, to the movie, AVP. This time, we make sure Princess comes along!

Eh, quite a lot happening seh!










No comments: