the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

SHS Attachment

We were at the School of Health Service for 2 days from 8-9th Nov. The best part about this attachment was having the chance to work closely with some of the nursing students from other groups.. and getting to know some better.



Posted by Picasa


Didn't exactly enjoy the attachment for one reason or because of someone who actually pissed me off. One particular person boiled me up. Can never and will never want to understand him. He's such a mummy boy who has no guts to come up to me to tell me his concerns, but instead told the whole whole...

I suggested that he should just be one of the debaters since we did discussed about the topic and i was confident that he could do it.. for a man, jus stand up and do it, no big deal.. he can talk .. and he talks loud and big too.. so that we don't have to re-ballot to find another speaker.. but of cos if he don't want to.. he can jus tell me.. but why must broadcast! Not happy, say lah.. brother!

The following day.. i gave him no face at all, infront of others, clarified the issue that i did not arrow him ( though.. i know others may jus want to tekan him), explained to him the reason why i chose him.. but then, i gave him a disgusted look, really couldn't stand him...told him that i have over-estimated him and he is such a coward, i must say! And guess what.. i heard that he was going to complaint to the SHS facilitators.. uhhh what a joke! Eh..Mr Missy .. who cares la..! '

I didn't want to be mean to u but u pissed me off too! I have heard some unacceptable yet funny working attitude of yours and the way your classmates treated u, but yet I have always been nice to u . I guess u must be very suprised now that you know how mean i can actually be. After that incident, U will never get to see the nice side me... I will treat u like a child instead, since u acted like one. I don't care or mind if u hate me.. sometimes i feel like i want to shake u up and make u realise the things that u do, did and done were so uncalled for.. and to realised that there are a whole bunch of people who couldn't stand the sight of u. I thought i could be one of ur few friends whom u can approach to if u need a fren to talk but, too bad.. now i can't stand the sight of u too. Aiyoh.. why do i bother too much about all this...!!! Maybe i pity u..

U know some pple say that why be mean to u.. the whole world already against u.. don't be like that la.. but u know, who cares ! Actually we are doing u good .. better to tekan u now, rather than u kena from the sisters and senior nurses in the ward.. but anyhow.. anyway.. who cares!

All i have to say to u : "u are no gentleman, damn coward, sissy missy.. sorry, but that's u!"

No comments: