the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Helloween Live!!

Last nite, best nite ever, but not enough!!!

They started out with Halloween..

You got to be there to feel it, man..
really got "magic in the air" from start to the end!!!
best concert so far for this year!
Played mostly from the older albums..
very few or little from their new one, Gambling with the Devil.
Though the crowd was unexpectedly not a huge turnout, they were.. which include me and kev...
WE were fantastic, singing, screaming, handbanging,body surfing..simply gerek!
and they, Helloween, were superb awesome!!
Best performance with great audience participation.
Everything and Everyone was GREAT!!!! But NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
And they ended off with I Want Out!

And that's what i feel about my life, right now! My work life, that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw you and Kevin was at the Megadeth concert. I didn't go to the Helloween one because Mike Kiske was not there.