the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Check out the cute guy behind me!


hehe.. that's kevin, of cos!

have u notice my new hair do?
oh yes, it's all fake..
been checking out forums, asking friends, and reading on hair extensions, and finally i did it on 1st May.
Went to the nearest hair saloon, Snip Avenue, recommended by my neighbour. Coincidentally, it was on promotion and is still is .. hair extension for 80cents per pc!


At first, it was so troublesome. i got to blow dry my hair each time i have it washed. So basically it was like everyday! Cos almost everyday work.. at dirty hospital. And almost every day run.. and NO matter how well i comb, the hair still gets entangled. So frustrating..
In the beginning, it hurts when i lay my head down to sleep. Had to lie on soft cushion. And with the clips attaching the extensions to my real hair, it's hard for me comb my hair, always got caught by the clips.. and, it is making it difficult for kev to sweep my hair off my shoulder or to the back with his fingers..
He has to carefully not to pull my hair. Almost wanting to take it all off. Taking it off, will cost me $20.

Then at work, i cannot let it down. Got to bun it up. I will definitely pull my hair extensions to some extent. Cannot tie too hard, too tight.. and must use the right type of hair bands ..preferably with no teeth. Simply too troublesome to maintain hair extensions.

Almost 20 days living with this 68pcs of hair extensions, i don't care much about it anymore. I stopped blow dry after washing. Let it dry naturally. Still it gets tangled though ..but i feel less frustrated, as i don't have to spend my time blow drying it and getting the same result. Tangled.
Somehow after a while.. i complained lesser of pain when sleeping.
Then after all these while.. i beginning to love this long hair.. not that long actually, i realized that long time ago, about 4 years back, i got quite very long hair.. but how come i never notice or even cherish it .. ? Now i itch to have long hair!









No comments: