the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

confused mess

cycled from home to paya lebar airbase about 19km, took about 1.5hrs,
then did about 1 and quarter round at the runway , then cycled to marine parade hawker center, then home..

that how i spent my day on the 25th, my birthday :)

no leg pain.. no body aches..

interestingly .. only my left wrist in pain. felt lethargic, power 0-3.
my left thumb got no strength to press on that whatever u call it, to change gear from 2 to 3 .. or vice versa.. so i maintained at 2.


then my hair so messy..like in a a confused mess..
really had a hard time to single out the strands..

reached home, immediately wash up and straight to pamper our body..
kev went for body massage, while i went to deal with my hair-extensions.

spend 40bucks for scalp treatment.. sheishedo.. good stuff yet cheap, best!

No comments: