the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Can Make it One!

 



Preparation for the coming is ongoing so-so... started too early till the mood to study gone liao... Somemore, me and L, agreed to undertake a project to "baby sit" someone who "cannot make it"... hehehe... No stress.. very glad to help out . Kept saying that he is disabled ... Me and L, believe that "this- able" someone "can make it"! Cia yo.. Speedy Recovery ... !!

New thing to me but not to others i guess ...Japanese Animae- "Bleach"!! Me and Kev was at one the comic cum gaming shop at AMK, and saw this animae.. i told him about it.. and guess what.. hahahaha... he had it all in just 2 nights.. Wah..my sayang .. can make it one!!!

I am going to watch it right after Exams! I have seen the intro, part 1, 2 and I'm loving it already... especially the songs... "so motivating.."

Last night Kev can't sleep.. but i was damn tired..my eyes cannot open.. too tired from reading my bio notes.. and hahaha.. for the very first time, i talk in my sleep. It used to be him but this time round it's me.. And he can entertained me somemore.. by asking questions but by that time, i was half conscious.. hehe. In my sleep, Kev said that i mentioned something about preparing a report. What report i wonder... hmmm.. had it got to do with hospital/ ward reports?

Was studying at JE library since 10 am till 7pm tdy, supposed to study till 8, but Kev decided to go out after doing his assignment! Yeah.. i am going out.. very happy!! What else ...midnight movie at our fav, Orchard Cineleisure.. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ct, nak join in running event by SHAPE magazine on 16 July? Can choose either 5 or 10 km. and am taking part in 5km. hehhe

ViXen said...

hi ligo..

can can.. i will register to join u run .. shouldn't have any prob. Will inform u once i register..:)