the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I shall not dwell on it again...

The last time, we had a class gathering was ending of last semester, and i was not exactly totally involved in the committee as i was not able to attend any meeting because of clashed time-table with the meetings.

Majority of my classmates did not turn up, simply because most of us are not interest, had other personal plans, or just chose not to mingle with other class groups. And because of the poor head counts from my class, my leader and i, was "bluntly blamed" for not effectively organising the group to come. Was it totally my fault?

As the person said " i bluntly blamed siti and W", her face turned red and her words were shaken. Everyone else was shocked to hear and see her acted in that manner. She also mentioned about offering apology.

On the other hand, she didn't know what was happening and how difficult i have to apologise to our mentor, on behalf of my group. And there she went, blaming me!
Eh.. after u have realised that i was not at fault after i gave the class an explanation and well accepted by all, where's the apology for bluntly blaming me openly in class?

Last thursday, i was picked to get things organised for a farewell gathering to be held on the last day of this final semester, together with another classmate,J.

I wanted to say this in class, " i think i am not fit to be the one to organise the gathering.. cos do not want to be bluntly blamed again if i fail to get pple to come."

In other words, let the one who had bluntly blamed me, be the one to organise the gathering, since she thinks that she can do the job better or more efficiently... At that momont, i just felt like wanting to get even with her for the last time! hahaha .really.. sincerely, i wanted to do that..but my i got no heart to do so la...don't want to ruin the good thursday morning... nevermind la.. let her win..Make her happy .. no sweat, small matter.. let it go...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just one obliging person lah.. :-)

ViXen said...

yep.. that's my biggest problem la.. my friends told me so too. This morning, a fren of mine jus told me that i need to learn to say "NO".. how ah... like cannot like that..

Anonymous said...

Siti

Don't be too sad. I know how hard to organise an event. Promise you to organise a reunion pun belum buat-buat. Anyway, found a website forum for old Jin Tai students. Hope you can join and give support. Hopefully can find familiar names.

http://jtss.d-dz.net/

Anonymous said...

Like u said its small matter, so dun bother so much lah. Idiots are evrywhere.

~I dun run much, but I can walk a little. Hahahhhaa~

ViXen said...

Thanks for dropping by, Erman :)