the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Running

This morning, went to MacRitchie. A lot of pple- MR25 doing their progressive runs and Nike Runaholics.. something like that..

after 6km mark, i started to walk.. and jog .. by then it's 9am. started running at 815am. Wow cialat.. i took so long. Hv not been running ever since the AHM.

Anyway.. whether i exert myself or not, try to do it slowly cos later afternoon i am going to run with kev from marsiling mrt back home.., i am still too slow..
Another part of me was telling me since i didn't bring my inhaler, don't
exert too much , take my time..(bad experience from AHM).
how am i gonna make it for the full marathon in less than 1 mths' time!!!

Next Saturday, will be going to MacRitchie with some school friends. See how it goes.. hopefully i can keep up with them.

No comments: