the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Quiet.. Chinese New Year Eve...

kevin said.. every time, on eve of CNY .. every where quiet... like ghost town..

The hospital is quiet too. My ward.. one room is closed.. no occupancy. But i bet, after CNY, there surely have a lot of admission.. diabetic patients especially.

tonight me and kev had our own reunion dinner... from left over food from the night before... a mini steamboat..

I am now thinking of what to cook for tomorrow... rice with dishes or fried bihun?

I think some of kev's relatives will be visit us.. since my inlaw will be at my place after church service.. and surely they gonna be having lunch over at my place... so what to cook ah? I have to be careful with my choice of food to cook.. as kev's dad is diabetic, type II. And lately his right big toe is injured.. so he has to be very cautious of his diet so as not to have his sugar level raised..

I hope i will be able to cope with my cooking and entertaining of guest come tomorrow.

Next year, i don't think i will be able to celebrate CNY like right now... away from work. Some of my chinese colleaques will be back at ward on 2nd day of CNY. My preceptor working night tmr, 1st day cny. In future, my work schedule will be so unpredictable.. i don't know how i am going to cope with the 3 shifts.

No comments: