the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, January 25, 2008

results..

supposed to get the test results today, but the website doesn't seemed to be working. no emails too. so, jus have to wait for the results in my letter-box. whatever the result be, it doesn't matter anymore. pass or fail.. i still have to sit for similar but slightly tougher paper next month.

i really want this .. i do not want to waste much time... age is catching up..
thankful to have one good friend who is doing this with me...
glad to have met her.. never knew that we'd be best friends... (i think we are best friends now, are we?)

and knowing kev is and has always been by my side, loving me and caring for me.. given me all the attention i always wanted.. all the time..all these while..
i really want to make him happy .. very happy +++ ...
i have to make this happen.. just for us.
got to build back what i have destroyed..
the love, the happiness, the sunshine, the joy, the laughters...
God, pls help me achieve this.

i must say that i am still very sad, i regret,
there wouldn't be a second chance.. but u given me
.. the tears have not run dry.. and will never run dry for me..
it will never end..
and if i can't make things as good as before
as fun as before
as beautiful as before
.. then i see the end of me..

No comments: