the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ready to Go

I just realised today that we will be leaving for KL tomorrow night. I am a bit kan-chiong right now .. not for the running but packing.. I need to prepare the things i need to bring.. travel light. Bring my Bio book- A MUST! how about laptop? if bored with bio, can write my Communication essay or Soci's presentation. See how..

What to wear to run ah? I don't look good in shorts so I'll settle for long pants..feel like wearing my Stephanie Sun's singlet but it's black. oh yeah.. very important- Sun Block. But the most important thing on my mind right now is tomorrow's Competency Clinical Test. Stress! Hope that I stay calm and relax so that I can focus on my interventions.

But am ready for the run? I think so. I think the run will not bore me cos the route, the place, the surrounding are unfamiliar ..I am eager to see what's ahead of me. So I will keep on running... Explore the city of Kuala Lumpur! Ada motivation... I hope I won't take so long to complete. I don't want to keep Kevin and the rest waiting for me at the finishing, in case, they want to go for a last minute shopping. Opps! did i jus say ..shopping!! Another motivation factor to consider but shopping is not part of my itinenary.

Ok next .. what song motivates me to run..? Hmmmmm...must download latest by tomorrow 7pm.

And another thing... I am looking forward to meet blogger runners from Malaysia. Too bad, cannot meet Wendy ( see tagboard).

Tonight will pack a few stuff and to complete the rest tomorrow after school. Will be taking the night train at 10pm and reach KL very early morning. Leaving together with TLR and his family. Fd will be leaving on Friday afternoon by bus. We'll all be staying at Swiss Inn till Sunday.

Excited???

U mean right now? Not really.. actually.. Got a lot of other things i worry, in my mind.

3 comments:

Fd said...

wah wah.. someone leaving tonite huh.. on choo choo train. hmph. me vroom vroom ah.. ehehhehe.. cya on fri nite, sis (if God permits). me dun think my trip will b totally n absolutely fun. sorry hor. im always pessimistic. :'( hope i dun trouble ppl too much. which i guess i already did. regretted it. apologies ya sis.

ViXen said...

Thanks for your concern, Chrysalis. Eh.. sometimes i forget to breathe.. See u on Monday.

ViXen said...

opida: no troubles and no problems at all... the trip may not sound fun but we can make it fun or at least get our heroes to cheer us up.. so let's not worry so much now.. there are better things to think of, at this moment.