the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Uniform

On early week of the semester, all of us had to queue for uniform measurement.I was one of the last few in the queue. And today, we collected it and guess what? The tailor gave me "M" size- STandard "M" size. What a waste of time. Shouldn't have queued at all.

When tried on this afternoon, it was a bit loose. My friends were telling me that the waist and hips area were too loose, all because i do not have buttock, like any other minahs. And on top of that, I lost a fair bit of weight. So the aunty suggested to trim/alter 1-inch. Then, she said that I may want to consider the things i'm putting into my front pocket.. hmmm she may be right. So after testing putting Isable's ah lian style long wallet and handphone, the dress fits me jus fine though still abit loose around my hips. As long as the bottom don't look like a ken-ken skirt, can already.. and above all, i mustn't look like a goondo.

Oh yah.. this i must say! I used to fit into jeans of size 30 at max, but last week, went to get a pair of jeans at bosini and my waist has shrunk to fit into jeans of size 26.. Amazing! It must be all because of running. My weight upon admission was 56kg and now it's 53. To all those who wants to shed some weight.. just run or do any form of exercise. Diet? Nah.. eat still .. but in moderation.

No comments: