the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Relax CT!

Slept at 2am last night and can't really sleep. Just closing eyes.. then was awaken by a burning smell. Got up to check the stove and other electrical appliances and switches. Everything was fine. Back to bed.. but i think i did get some sleep cos' i dreamt that i was tested on mobility and position of patient. Called Isabel the first thing to check if she'll be at e-plaza. Knowing her as being very ON one... but aiyah.. she decide to be on " own time own target" .. not sure what time to leave ...

Anyways, I jus have to learn to be independent in school. The truth is I'm still not used to moving around the school alone. I know I will get lost.

Yesterday Christina reminded me of the 5102 -CBL case study tutorial tomorrow. I won't be around and it doesn't mean that I can escape. I hope my finding on the case study is relevant.

ok got to leave.. all the best to myself, keep calm, relax ... Steady!

No comments: