the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fasting Starts ..

Alhamdulillah... every goes well tdy. I can still remember some years back, I got asthma attack during the first few days of fasting mth.. the wheezing started on the afternoons around 5pm onwards.. had no choice.. got to take puffs of ventolin.

In fact, last year no more attacks and i even ran in the afternoon before breaking my fast. I think exercising, running and eating right pays off. Today, no signs of breathlessness, no stress. Just tired and sleepy...... have been standing the whole day in the ward..

Tonight must try sleep without Kev.. He's out with his frens.. study marathon at Mac D. Will come back tmr morning. He sa'ur Mac Donalds while I still cannot decide what to cook later.. Just now we break-fast with Mee Rebus and Chicken Rice. I didn't eat much and i don't even feel hungry, no appetite actually.. all i want to do is sleep now..

No comments: