the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, May 22, 2006

I made it through Sem 3.. ,

didn't take that short nap.. watched tv to pass the time and finally.. i got my results.

the subject i feared of failing, behavior modification + abnornal psychology , it turned out to be a D. Phew! The rest was average. What's not expected was Mental Health, which i did not expect it to turn out to be a B. And as for Bio, got a B. Very happy with the results.. Alhamdullillah.

this semester's paper, although tips were generously given , with the marking standards increased.. personally i would say that it's quite a challenge, for I actually did not spent that much time studying as compared to those times i used to prepare for past exams.

Well..., if not for the tips, i may not have done this well too. I may have flopped. So here, i thank my tutors for that and of cos, thank god for keeping me healthy and focused. i thank my friends for being there for me in times when i need to let go my frustrations and all.. and thanks to all those who sms-ed me " good luck" on every morning before i sat for my exams. Thanks for all the blessings.

to "A"- u deserve that grade for Reseach Method.. u are the key person who did all that presentations.. and i want to thank u for that. I am glad that our group had sort out of differences and understood each other so well.. i don't see any problem in our coming projects for next semester. We can prove to all that we are not the losing team. We can make it one.. jus wait and see! The return for Grp 2. Muahahaha!

to my study partner, L : thank u for the company. we know when to eat, talk and study and we helped each other alot in many ways .... we shall keep it that way.. and let JE library be our fix study hangout.. thanks for everything.. u are a great study companion.

to "J" .. i think i nag alot and u treated me like big sister but .. actually i feel old.. But it's ok bro... so long as i did my part to help u along during the exams.

Congratulations to all my friends..!

and to "C" : There's no regrets or watsoever,.. we are glad to be of help to you, in getting about ur daily activities.. we may not be that professional (thank u for having trust in us), but we definitely learn something here. We are able to keep our minds focused and having no signs of stress what-so-ever, able to cope and juggle 2 very important tasks together at the same time.

This semester has something for me to remember always. Peace!

No comments: