the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

one of my classmate who is a couple of yrs senior than me, said that he was admitted for GI bleeding sometime during the exam week .. all becos of drinking too much coffee.

better cut down on drinking coffee.. but no coffee no shiok leh...

Tomorrow, i am going for my 2nd driving lesson.. so looking forward to it. On my first day, Kevin accompanied me to the driving centre and he helped me find the car. He waited till the instructor came.

It was like my first day at kindergarten. My hands were cold and I actually cried when walking towards the carpark to get to the car. I wish Kevin could sit in the car with me. I didn't want to be alone with the instructor. I was afraid that i would do stupid things that would make the instructor angry. Afraid that i would be labelled as one.. and it would jus be a bad experience for me and would not want to come again...

Kevin kept telling me not to worry... it's simple and easy.. and my friends also said the same thing.. somemore can say "close eyes also can drive.. "

in the end, it was fun.. I learn how to turn.. and drove round and round, make sure i keep to my lane.. ah .. easy la.. no problem.. feels like Initial D liao.. drive round and round non-stop. Well of cos la.. easy.. I chose to learn to drive Automatic car!

Won't be having anything special after driving lesson since Kevin will be having his evening class. But, he had it all planned out, to celebrate this Saturday evening.

Let's jus see where my feet will take me ............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, bestnya! eh JELEZ NYA!! though you drove round and round the garden..eeeeieieih..bila lah i nak pass my B A S I C.

Pathetic seh, me..

Send my regards to Kevin yeah!

krunner said...

Congratulations for getting through the semester 3 exams. I hope you will enjoy driving lessons. I only wish the public transport in KL is as good as Singapore- the traffic jam here is terrible.