the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

this morning went to settle some banking stuff with my in-laws.. but somethings wasn't right so we had to approach the officer for some clarification. Since i am like representing my in-law, i spoke to the officer on their behalf la .. but what did i get from the officer... she didn't entertain me..!

The officer may have thought that i was their filipino maid! Ok, never mind that.. i understood what she said in mandarin and i further reinforced what she had mentioned so that it would not be misunderstood.. and each time she mentioned something to my in law, i paraphrased it.. . yet she did not acknowledge me by looking at me.. there wasn't any eye contact to me and not to mention a return smile with a "you're welcome" after i thanked her with a smile. First i said "thank you", she ignored me.. then just before we left, i turned back and said "thanks" .. jus to test her again ,to see if she return me with,at least a smile ... But hell NO!.. what is this...? this polite "filipino maid" was showing some appreciation though not whole-heartedly after how she excluded me.. but where's the courtesy..? Racist or what! I am only human!!! I got "huiling" (feeling) leh...

Dear lady bank officer, I know i am not the account holder to query and u can speak whatever language u want to.. but don't u know that some pple can speak and understand the language. If it is so confidential, then tell me to get out of that counter.. but no, i was sitting right in front of u, i spoke to u, u looked at me from the corner of ur eyes ..u just do not acknowledge me.. it felt as if i wasn't there! u are damn rude, sister. I may be sensitive..but sure felt that i was not important there. And.. didn't it occur to u that i have a account in yr bank and that i am ur customer too..leh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ct, pls complaint to the bank manager. and close your a/c there, if possible %!@&^*!

you so patience, if me, sure dah sarcastic there/then to her.

ViXen said...

hi ligo, i wanted to be sarcastic liao but.. me with inlaws, must maintain to be cool la.. :)