the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Driving made fun...

Right now.. i'm at stage 3. i'm done with the s-course, vertical parking, up the ramp, U-turn .. and tomorrow it will be parrallel parking.. very exciting..! Booked my pracs for the whole of this week, daily and next week too, and should be able to complete all practical lessons by next week.. and after that, will be going through all the test routes. No repeated practical lesson.. i progress from one lesson/subject to another.. total number of practical days i gone through to-date: 16 (completed 24lessons/subjects). I am left with 3 lessons/subject for stage 3. Basically i will be done by then.. Finally, stage 4 are left for test routes assessments.

My only problem now is that I have not cleared my Final Theory Test.
Done trial test last Sunday, scored 47/50.. phew! never attended a single theory class which Kev already paid for me for the package.. So relieved..I immediately register for the FTT. The earliest test date is on the 11 Jul at 1630hrs. I have not gotten my next semester's time table.. if there's a lesson on that same date and time.. i'm afraid that i have to "ponteng" (skip) class for this very important theory test.. I got a feeling that i am going to "sangkut" (stuck) on the theory.. oh pls no! This one i Die-Die must pass!

So far, I am very happy with all the driving instructors.. among all, CAR #75,80, 86 ..best of the best! If i want relaxing, cool driving and talk only when necessary - choose #86, if i need constant reminders and hints on driving test routes, rules and regulations.. choose #75, but if i want mixed of what i need from 86 and 75, i will go for 80!

Yep.. I did thought of having a fixed instructor.. but then, it might get a bit boring too.. every time see the same person. i have not encountered any nasty instructor and so far, they gave me good impression.. i feel safe on the road.. I don't feel stressed at all..Maybe cos it's auto car .. easier than manual.. feel at ease while driving and able to chit-chat somemore. Instructions were made clear and simple.. and above all, patience they have.. All of them have made my driving fun.

After doing some challenging task like directional change and parking.. how i wish i could just stepped out of the car each time i complete the task successfully.. to jump for joy! But I can't do that ya.. so in the car...all i did was clapped my hands.. "yeah!" .. BIG Smile! Thumbs Up..

My excited mood will not end till i get to tell Kevin how my driving practical for that day went.. Thank you .. i am enjouying it and u are loveD.. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnya baca your driving lessons..me baru nak amik FTT.

Anonymous said...

bestnya baca your driving lessons..me baru nak amik FTT.