the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

wah.. i like this slide.com
so easy to use.. found it from one of my multiply contacts.. and since i am at home doing nothing.. got something new to try ..
but actually got a lot of clothes to fold and iron.. just too lazy right now.

oh yes.. i got my exam results last week and i passed. Don't need to mention about grades la..jus average.
now waiting for kevin's exam results.. hopefully, he clear his math paper

and .. i failed my driving test. it was raining cats and dogs during test time.. could not see anything at all.. why must it rain!! It wasn't raining when i was doing my warm up.. it went smoothly.. but why..why must it rain !!! ?!! Panic seh.. don't know how to use the wiper !! Just my luck!


My next TP test will be in March next yr.. such a long wait.. sian.. but i am going to call up to have it changed to earlier date. The counter girl say that i must call 72hrs before the actual test date for changes and they will allocate one earlier not later than the actual test date. I will resume my driving lesson in January..

No comments: