the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

i-note or do nothing..

Supposed to have an ala- candle light dinner tonight but kev got to work till midnight.

While preparing for the lamp chop and stuff..., he called to tell me that. Not disappointed at all cos, tomorrow he's not required to be at work! So we have the whole day to do a lot of other things...

Need to do check list so that we will not miss out on anything. We can be very forgetful and then we "tai chi" each other for forgeting to remind each other of the things we need to do.

That's why i need an i-note!

I would write down what i plan to do the following day, the night before i go sleep.
Usually, before kev step out for work, he will ask what's on my list for today.. my agenda.. my activity .. quickly and sometimes excitedly, i tell him my itinery for the day..

I list down the things i need to do, places to go or things to get.. so as to get things going and done with.. if not, i would just laze, do nothing, roll on the bed from side to side, tv watch me, ... then the day wasted away. Things like : go somewhere, wash/iron clothes, wash toilet, tidy the kitchen, bathe the cats.. and then, i'll crossed out the things that i have done ...
Wah.. after that i will feel so satisfied.. and at the end of the day.. i update kev.

But so far, bathing cats... still not crossed yet and not even in the list already, .. they hate to bathe.. ah.. wait till they are really smelly...

Another thing on my list which i have to accomplish is to finish my oolong slimming tea... Difficult task!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slimming tea? but you are so thin ct.. :-)

ViXen said...

hehehe.. but still got tummy leh.. i think dah tua tua ni.. tummy tak leh escape. Kev also ada tummy.. so it must be age..