the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Liang cha

i think i better finish my oolong tea..
kev bought it for me late last year.. 25 sachets only and yet i couldn't finished it in a mth.
To encourage me drinking the tea daily, we went around different stores from orchard to chinatown, searching for a good tea pots and thermal drinking flask..

I brought a thermal flask to school and my friends watched me drink. I did offered them some, but they refused cos, the smell already made them go .. eeeee ...yucks. It was like drinking medicine.. bitter ..

In fact, it is a type of medicine..it has it's health benefits..

Oolong tea is good. Oolong (also spelt Wulong, or Wu Long) is literally 'black dragon' tea, but they say the name originally had nothing to do with dragons; rather, it was named after its discoverer Wu Liang.

Like other tea, Oolong is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols. These help prevent cancer, keep the heart healthy and aid general well-being.

Drinking good tea such as this, has other benefit like it helps to reduce the development of oxidized fatty materials in the bloodstream, such as low-density-lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the bad cholesterol, which linked to the formation of artery-clogging plaque and heart attacks.

It also help people to shed some pounds, which my frens commented that there's nothing left in me to shed.. But actually, have ah !!.. only Kev knows..

Since i got 1 mth break, .. will make sure by end of this mth, this oolong tea no more in the drawer.. I am left about 10 more sachets..

No comments: