the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, May 19, 2008

What more do i want?

before i wanted for a bicycle, i wished for a guitar!
i already bought my "pick of destiny" long time ago but i have not gotten a proper guitar yet.
been eye-ing on it though.. but hmmm.. somehow.. i ended up getting a bicycle.. and way before that.. hair extension

What actually i want which i don't really need them? hmmm...

the bicycle...
i want to start cycling but first of all, i have to be brave.. brave enough to go on the road,
which i have done so.. but still afraid of the traffic,the vehicles coming from behind.. especially big vehicles .. buses and lorries.. and also, not forgetting.. some idiotic drivers...

i want to cut down on running.. as it is going to hurt my back eventually..
luckily i got some kind of benefit from working in the hospital.. i am scheduled for the costly MRI scan for my lower back sometime next month, after Passion Run week..
The recent xray showed some kind of degenation, wear and tear of my lower back. Can't tell exactly what's causing the pain..or,it could be the fluid/ gels in between the lumbar .. that's degenerating or worn out..
each time i bend forward, getting up from sitting to standing position.. and when pulling patients up .. the pain was so unbearable.. but funny thing is, it only happens at work. stress, i think. So painful that it makes me wanna cry.. but crying won't help, MC does.

Took MC for my lower back pain last week. Before that, I got terrible URTI that caused me to have high fever of 38.6 deg for 2 days.. Never had such a fever before.. as far as i can remember, that is. And i never thought that fever can be so much painful! I rather have asthma attack, than fever!

Now that i am well.. i want to be healthy and strong! so that i can play!
This month.. my special month









No comments: