the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, June 08, 2008

8 June: Saucony 100 Plus Passion Run

Last run was SCSM 2007.
Today, only 10km.. i felt like dying ..
felt so tired..
felt heavy too..
hyperventilate before reaching 5km.. very bad!

a little asthmatic

took 2puffs..

felt so draggy..
a few over-sized runners over took me..
can imagine how slow i ran..?

in this run, i only had my mobile and music .. and of cos, my inhaler with me.
no watch, no sunglasses, no sunblock.

Kevin and me started off together, then about 2km, he went on ahead of me..

i don't know what exact time i finish the race.
but surely i exceeded 1 hr,
which, of cos.. great disappointment!

But this 10km is less stressful than Mizuno's.

Next run.
Mizuno 10km?
should i?

No comments: