the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

i don't care. i left the ward without telling her. She wanted me to stay behind after my night duty to finish up with that e-hor ( occurance report) aka incident report. i really don't care... i am tired. i have been not leaving on the dot for the past 2 days .. i am tired. tired of everything and everyone.

yesterday.. i left the ward at 10am .. trying to finish up with that stupid report, but still not completed.. more to do still..but i had to stop cos my eyes couldn't take it anymore. tired and hungry..

was so tired that i missed my stop. boarded the train.. closed eyes.. open eyes.. i saw AMK Hub.. close eyes again cos till got 2 more stations to go.. jus when i opened my eyes again.. ting tong..doors closing.. I missed my stop.. sigh* closed eyes again cos the next stop quite far... then... "ting tong.. doors closing.." oh shit!! not again!!! got up ..stood by the exit door.. alight at next station, waited for another train across the platform .. this time.. making sure that my eyes open big big. if i were to.. open close , open close eyes..again and missed my stop and kept crossing platforms .. like pin ball, i'll never get home.., i might as well just sit and sleep in the train..

that was yesterday..

the day before.. also left the ward at 10plus.. but not that too tired. went to eat breakfast at Northpoint, went straight home.. but couldn't really sleep much.. but jus enough .. 4 hrs.
no wonder.. yesterday .. a bit stoned.

i thought today, since i left earlier.. i could go for a dip dip at safra swim pool. initially the weather was jus perfect.. no sun.. i like.. cannot get dark.. so happy .. but then, something struck me... i've forgotten to bring my bath towel!!! Ala.... wat a waste of time!!! Aiyah... why?!!! brought everything but towel!!! walk shiok shiok ... along the reservior , up the park .. with music and the nice weather.. how come... i can forget my towel!!! Fated to go home .. sad.. don't like to be home alone.. hate to sleep.. it's simply a waste of time.

Anyway.. on my way home.. ... dark clouds took over the sky.. and it started to drizzle and it got heavy... wah.. lagi happy!!! play in the rain ... shiok!!!! walk slowly .. enjoy.. the rain , my music .. very cold... but shiok. Best!! ... yoohoo!!!

maybe later see how.. if weather good.. either go run or swim...

as for now.. i find food .. then sleep.

No comments: