the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

oh... i jus realised that kevin got class tonight :(
now i really don;t know what to do.. i thot that would be seeing him like right now..
but NO!!!! he'll be back at 11.

guess.. i eat alone, don;t have to open mouth today..no one to talk to..
self talk with blogger .. sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
but don;t think i can stay quiet very long with my lappy.........

hmmm... let's see.. maybe now i go get towel.. take a stroll through the parks to go safra.. then dip dip.. then chomp chomp.. then walk walk again..

ok set... got my music to accompany me...and nice weather.. BEST ..!

(sometimes.. it feels great to be all alone once a while (kev's alone time always spent at sentosa on his off days while i at work )... but then.. being alone.. too much self talk and think too much, flashbacks of some good old happy sad bitter sweet sour tasteless.. memories.. .. some make me smile , some can make me cry.. , i like actually.. to have that a little time to be all by myself)

No comments: