the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

so i decided to pack my stuff.. dumped my bag in the locker and ran 2 rounds around yishun park. and now i am sleepy... kev on his way home from SIM, will be home anytime now.

Oh, i have a new neighbour. chinese. with 1 kid. a granny. a dog.
met up with the couple, eric and evan, but never the dog. the dog's sharp and loud bark simply irritates me. somehow, the owner knew and apologise. told them i got cats and apparently they knew too. but don;t think they know how many i have, hehehe..

today i finally get to see their pet doggy.. .. it appeared at their front door balcony gate..barking at me.. then someone say shhhhh!! and then shut the door.
ha!
It is smaller that a standard small sized cute sort of doggy ..
but one thing very certain.. my cats are bigger .. and also, my cats fiercer ... my cats' paws more solid. think i better get a pet insurance, just in case .. my cats attack poor doggy.

Actually, I don't mind dogs.. bigger better.. small ones very irritating..they too hyper... run here.. run there.. not direction one. bark here and there.. don;t know what they want .. noisy! i hope i will not accidently kick it ..

kevin's back.. gonna sleep early..

No comments: