the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Another week passed and I don't know what have I been doing.. Besides revising for my coming pharmacology and clinical test next week. Have yet to prepare for the ethical and law in nursing presentation this coming Thursday. Got so much to do, too little time. However, thank god that my grp members agreed to split the work and everyone take one tutorial presentation. What a relieve!

At one point, I was not really happy with my grps' working style or say, attitude.. well maybe they also don't like mine.. when I reflect back, maybe I was the only one who has been too sensitive and been the odd one out. I might have caused so much inconvenience to all.. and now at this point, i think i blame everything to myself.

Yes.. at times, i can be very so insensitive and would do or say things on purpose, jus to wake them up and want them to have a good look who and what's around them. Not everyone is as fortunate or clever or what not. But then, who am I to them? But that was in the past...

This semester, I see the different side of every single one of my classmates. I can't tell if i have changed too but i see some changes in all of them and that's wonderful. The class is livelier than before.

As for my subgrp, oh.. think we are numb to one anothers' attitude. Previously, we really can't get along and one of us, quit and joined other subgrp. Somehow, this semester, after the last grp discussion..,it feels so much better .. don't know why.. maybe because everyone is showing interest and seriously putting in effort ,appreciating each other's work. I believe that we can do better and outshine the rest.. all we need now is to strengthen our grp dynamics which we have lost it from day one. And i really want that to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!|
[url=http://instantonlinepayday.co.uk/]pay day loans uk
[/url]