the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Friday, August 19, 2005

No problem sleeping for the past 2 days. Been feeling so tired after the long day in school. Got a lot of things going on in my mind . Got a lot of reading to do to help with my weekly tutorials and presentations. Tests in 2 weeks time and the written assignment due in 3 weeks'. The coming weeks or so will be very tough for me and as well as for Kev too. His exams starts this late September, i think. As for me, after all the test , will be going for hospital attachment - end Sept for 6weeks, followed by 1 week study break to prepare for the 2nd Sem exam sometime before or during the Hari Raya week. Ahhh head ache.. better start planning my stuff now..

The next thing on my mind is fitness. I have not register for the Singapore Marathon. I want to take part. Don't say training.. i have not been taking the running issue seriously at all. I am definitely, not fit for this. But this morning, I saw a quite a mature male student with a 2004 Marathon T-shirt on. So i was thinking.. if he really ran for it, so can I. But on the other hand, i have something else to consider..running = losing weight. Kev wouldn't like it.

No comments: