the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Good Morning.. and still is

This morning i decided to go for a short run after i was been told to rise and shine.. It was about 1115hr and the weather was good and windy.. but later on, the sun was just above my head and i could not take the heat.. but overall, it was a good late morning run..

After returning home from the run, had quick bite, shower and off for work.

Best part of today.. No Monday blues... I did not feel tired at work and even till now.. i am fully awake.
At work, everything went smoothly .. no hiccups.. Plus, i got to take my dinner .. and drank lots of water and able to go toilet, which i don't really get to do for the past few days/weeks..

And my colleaque, B.. who assists me.. came to me and said.. " I love U" for whatever reasons.. i replied to her, that i love her too, and we hugged. Awwww... Love is in the air..

Oh dear.. i don't know how am i going to cope tomorrow morning at work. I should be sleeping right now.. Kevin already sleeping.. while my eyes still wide open.. just like this morning..

Set my alarm at 0520hrs.. .. looking forward for Tuesday.. hopefully it will be jus as good as today..

Plans for tmr: Movie at GV plaza @ 8pm.

No comments: