the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, June 18, 2007

starting night duty from tomorrow onwards for three nights.. then sleepday, PH and off day.. Yeah.. can play!!! But then, kev is not feeling well. His face was red when i met him this evening. He picked me up from YT Mrt to visit my parents. They returned from Umrah this afternoon.

Over at my parents', he had an episode of SOB.. thank god i got my ventolin in the car. After dinner and the puff, think he felt better and after our little nephews and niece with their parents left, Kevin fell asleep on my lap while watching the tv. My poor husband.. been working very hard for the past few weeks and mths . And not having enough sleep too. Whenever i had to got to work in the morning, he too had to wake up early .. as early as 0545hrs, to send me to work. Sometimes, i wanted to leave the house while he's sleeping. So tonight, sleep more.. no pc for u.. I love you. Pls get better, so that i won't worry abt u when i am at work. You know, I always need to be with you whenever u're not well.
Gave him muscle relaxant tabs.. hopefully he'll be able to sleep well and be ok tmr when he wakes up. ( i better finish this up to join him in bed)

it's audit day today and my ward failed again. not going to talk abt it cos i don't care and i don't give a damn.


been wanting to cut my hair.. and so i did today after work. still kept the length but had it layered... my head's so light now.. that i feel like going for a run...

so, run ... it will be..for me, tomorrow morning , to somewhere .. not too sure yet..

No comments: