the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lost..

 
Posted by Picasa



Morning run on a Sunday feels different from any other day.. the sun seems brighter.. the sky so blue and the people seemed friendlier.. So this morning.. i decided to go beyond Lower Seletar Reservoir, thinking that it will led me to Yio Chu Kang.. somewhere along Lentor. But nope... I found myself running along the Seletar runway.. after the Seletar Country Club. I've never been to this place before.. i simply followed some cyclist .. surely it will bring me to somewhere.. so there's nothing to worry about. The stretch of road was like endless .. , 2-lanes traffic and no safe pavement to run. I didn't know where i was really till i saw some road names and directions. No other souls along the road, except for the oncoming cars, lorries and motorist were travelling at fast speed. Felt a little frightened and lost. But i carried on running..
Finally i ended up at the entrance of Seletar Camp .. where i saw the familiar TransIsland bus no 858.
I could take the bus home.. but then.. i decided to continue .. ran towards Jalan Kayu, got myself 100 plus and continued..till I reached Yio Chu Kang Road- AMK industrial area..
I ended up at Yio Chu Kang Mrt, took train home. Enjoyed my Sunday morning run.. i hope to do it again..with Kevin. Don't want to venture alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where! I just went there. I go there all the time! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.