the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

.. it's raining heavily... ceh...!
Looks like i have to stay home! <>

<3.30pm> Rain rain go away, little CT wants to play! So the rain went away.. got my stuff and off I walked to Safra. Arghhh! Minutes later, it started to drizzle heavily.. took out my umbrella and continued walking.
So I was there, waited for the rain to stop. Yes , it did. When I was just about to step into the pool, it rained again! Wah! Nature really didn't want me to swim!
Jus swam 1 lap, pack and left the place.

<4.30pm> Look for food. Had not have anything to eat since morning. Nothing nice to eat, jus drink soya bean. Walk walk at North Point, bought a pair of jeans from Hang Ten and went home.

Left the shopping mall and the sky was so clear. I like the after-rain effect... cooling. Saw a lot of joggers. Thought of jogging too but ah.. sleepy after that brief swim.

<5.30pm> Took nap.

So, what actually have i done today? hmmmm...

2 comments:

veola said...

too free huh... :P

The Lonely Runner said...

i am sooo jeles. how i wish i can have one month of holiday. then i can run as much as i can...

The Lonely Runner
http://thelonelyrunner.blogspot.com