the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, June 13, 2005

Cancelled running plans yesterday because I got a terrible back ache the night before. I had this for quite sometime- think it's been 5yrs.. it happens only if i sneezed too hard or having a terrible asthmatic cough. It pulled my back and really hurts so bad- cannot bend down. The pain was quite unbearable on Saturday, when i sat down, i could feel my pelvic area palpitated.

but then, being me.. restless, i went to IKEA yesterday to get a clothes rod hanger, and dropped by Queensway Shopping Centre ... and got a Adidas fuel belt- ceh.. like macam bagus seh..cheap at $19, .. But need do some alteration to the belt.. very loose for my waist- I badly need to gain some more weight!!! I have no waist! no butt! A whole lot gonna be missing!

At max, i used to weigh at 56kg (before the running fever). Then i am happy at 53kg. Now.. i am at a miserable 50kg..

Last week i ordered Longtong and Nasi Campur for lunch! My friends said i am going crazy! Yes, i finished my food. Then i had snacks, mashed potato from 7-11, drink coke at times. But the thing is, i am too tired for dinner. Will cook dinner but eat very little.

This week, Mon to Wed, will be working fr 1pm to 9pm, and the rest of the week, 7am to 3pm. And that will be the end of the semester. Break for 2 weeks, then back to school and all the stress will comeback again.

1 comment:

aqriz said...

Heheh..Funny lah CT, they way you describe your uniform now...heheheh
Lost 6kg, wow, how i envy you