the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

tired and sleepy ... after running abt 10km this afternoon from yishun to woodlands mrt, then continue part 2- ran with kev colleaques at sembawang area. realised i can't run in a group- simply can't keep up with their pace. so i may not want to take part in the 30km World Harmony Run next Saturday.

Eyes really cannot tahan... closing already.. but i need to finish up with my case study -draft copy only but really man.. eyes cannot open.. BUT!!! I want to watch LOST on 5.. how ah.. Eyes closing - want to watch tv but then, need to do sch work - now cannot think.

3 comments:

aqriz said...

Me too! Was so looking fwd to LOST, but in the end, I lost..went to bed at 1020pm. Very the sleepy cos I ran..heheheh 25 mins during lunch time = 2.5km. hehehehe

ViXen said...

wah..good ah u..ran during ur lunch break! eh.. maybe one of these days we shall meet and run together...with SNOW ! :)

aqriz said...

CT, you make me feel good eh..

cos it's actually pathetic time/distance in my desperate attempt to lose weight..hehehehe...