the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day cum Happy Birthday Bapak


Yesterday was Father's Day. After seeing Kevin off for work at the door, I went back to sleep. Wanted to catch up with some beauty sleep and rest after the World Harmony Run the day before... but before I could do that, my dad phoned me up and wanted me to get ready by noon.. going to Sembawang Satay Club to collect the 400 stick of satay he ordered last week.. Hai seh, bapak! I thought the collection time is 1330hr, why so early go? I really need this moment to sleep.... So, we were at the Sembawang Satay Club at 1220hr, obviously the satay were not ready.. as well as most of the stalls were not ready too , even the drink stall not ready.. when i ordered for coffee, they say "air belum masak".. apa saja .... Posted by Hello

That's my 2nd brother with our dad. His birthday was on the 15th June, born in yr 1933. Almost every year, eversince he retired, he will invite all for makan-makan at his place. Can't remember what we ate for last year, but i remembered that I bought him a Swenson's ice-cream cake. But, it was all the grandchildren, plus me... who whack the whole cake! He was happy, alright.. and still is..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

envy you..celebrating with father. last sunday, me and snow went shopping for father'day gift and cake..just 3 of us, when my hubby came back from work at 9pm