the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

All by myself ...

Went for walk at MacRitchie this morning. Was there at almost 9am. Decided to walk the 10km route and since there are lots of people, I went the TreeTop Walk. Oh yes it was not fun having to walk alone. And I can't imagine how come I could do 5 rounds last yr. Come to think of it ... I must be Crazy! Don't know if I want to do it again this year.

Ran a bit to test my new NIKE shoe.. shiok! Next week will come again to run instead. Hope to start as early at 7 am so that i can finish before the sun is up.

Left MR at 11am.. go eat and home ... slept the whole afternoon. Didn't do anything much, infact didn't do anything at all. So damn lazy to do the laundry. Should be ironing my uniform right now, see what I'm doing now!

Better sleep... have to leave home at 6am. Finish work at 3pm... after that, don't know what to do... again...

Maybe, I'll sort the bio past year papers for my buddy. She has to retake the paper this Thursday. Intend to accompany her for remedial this Wednesday. Have to complete the case study this week.. *sigh* guessed i have jus planned my week. Doing nothing interesting..... can't wait for sch break. Hopefully, got things to do on that 2weeks of break fr 17th June to 3rd July..

3 comments:

aqriz said...

Me too, feeling lonely nowadays. Friends forever? What's that?? Blood thicker than water? Are they sure.

We just got to rely on ourself. But I thank God, everyday for giving SNOW and hubby and allow me to take care of mum.

*getting emo lah now*

ViXen said...

yah... me very emo also especially today.. felt like shouting out loud across the reservior this morning.. had been holding back some frustrating moments.. jus want to let it out.. Oh well, instead of shouting like crazy old woman, i ran..

aqriz said...

me too, had a run in the park, with SNOW in stroller, yesterday, around 4pm.

Felt so refresh after that. SNOW enjoy it when I push her stroller and run, even motion me to run faster..

After 30 mins, I let her out of the stroller, and she wanders around, pick up fallen leaves/branches while I do my cooling down...

That's cool..should do more of this, I told her.