the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

me young-old


Yep.. I have just turned 34 yesterday but don't feel like one. Thanks to kev, who has been pampering me... i am enjoying it of cos...But why can't I behave like a thirty-something? Be like any other mature women who talk,walk and dress like a woman ,gentle and lady-like... be less childish and think maturely.. Even the 20-something may be more womanly and me...Whatmore, been married for almost 9yrs .. still behaves like... ahhh don't know how to describe.. whatever la... have to make a diff..

5 comments:

aqriz said...

Hey, happy belated Birthday CT! Cheer up! Aniwei, Kevin marry you for what you are, not what you should be?

*betul ke apa aku tulis ni*

Relaxs lah sister. :-)

ViXen said...

hi ligo, thanks eh...
and thanks for reminding me... Should be betul-lah tu agaknya ya... :)

"I am, I'm Me!" ... by Twisted Sister.

Anonymous said...

*~*~*~*~* Happy Birthday !! *~*~*~*

- moi-carine

ViXen said...

Hey Carine, thanks ... :)

veola said...

it's what u are that makes u special dear... be yourself... and be happee!