the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

Went to watch Star Wars movie yesterday with Kev and friends. The movie started on the dot, we were late, as usual. Well actually we were there earlier than punctual, bought this and that, waited for this and that... cost time..

Of all the Star Wars movies.. i like this one the best! It's about my fav, Lord Vader!

When i was young, my younger brother and I had a collection of StarWars figurines and we used to fight for it. If he chose the good ones like Luke Skywalker, then I'd be Darth Vader.. must be of the opposite. Well of cos' no matter what, I played with Princess Leia.. others which was mine was: Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, C3P0.. but whatever it was, my bro was on the good side and me, the bad one... simply because in the family, i was the active and rebellious one so .. i was with the dark side ..and my bro, he's the angel. We were totally opposite. But now that we are grown ups, we are ok.. same level..never fight, but active i still am, never change, this i know.

No comments: