the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What a relief!

It's raining heavily.. shiok to go back to sleep but today is a happy day for me... most sent sms greetings a day in advance. So touched...They thought it was 24th. It's today...! Thank you!!

And I got another advance present, a NIKE trail shoe, Air Axis (men's). Were at SportsLink last Sunday. Kevin was browsing at the men's sports shoes. Had no intention to buy , just look-see, look-see..,wanted another trail shoe cos, my NB too tight, and my Reebok worned out. But he grumbled that I got too many already, and what i have can still tahan. But then, it was he who took the shoe out from the rack, it was too small for him so, I tried it on and it looked good on me, really... very good. So I thought, if it's the women's design sure lagi nicer!! So I tried that on too.. but the men's one lagi better sehhh, very comfortable, the women's too narrow and tight, even though it's 1 size bigger... Sooo, we see see, check check.. I test walk, jump, run on the men's shoe.. then, suddenly he said, buy la.... For me, advance b'day present! Eh..really, I asked. Another one after what he already got for me way in advance an O2.. I thought that was it already.. man! Yeah..!!!! Was jumping for joy in my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have somemore or not ah, sayang.. Must celebrate 7 days 7 nights leh.. it's our very own tradition, ok, start today! Aiyah.. if can.. me finish at 9pm, i tried to swop duty but they don't allow.. b'day not valid reason to give the Director for request to swop. :( That added to my gloomy day, yesterday.

Besides that, been feeling uneasy at heart. Worry about the exam results. Looking glum.. simply no mood for anything..the whole day from morning till Kevin came to join me and my good buddies, Isabel and Shiken, at Delifrance, Novena Sq for supper to celebrate my so-called happy day. A bit cheerful. My face can really tell if i am gloomy, sad or not me,they start to question. But when i am angry and pissed, they stay away..Must smile and be cheerful at all times eventhough I feel otherwise. Tough huh. Maybe what i can do is to display it here using "smiley"... :) :( :'( .... whatever!

This morning at 6:56am, Isabel smsed me to tell me Results out. There was an earlier sms at 5:34am I missed, another classmate smsed the same too. So excited.. I logged in to NYP.. Me only interested in Bio result. Oh please...need to pass, No supp paper please.... i was hoping an praying..

Phew! I managed to pull through. Waah.. this time really jumped for joy! Happy!!!Called Kevin first thing! Thank God. Thanks to my buddies for studying with me, thanks to Kevin for being so understanding. Thanks to all the lecturers and tutors.

Me Very Happy and I luv u too!!! :)

No comments: