the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Another tiring day... first stop at Robinson's at 10am, then at 4pm at TTSH then, to Jurong Summit, last stop at Hariana's to plug in the house telephone. Reached home at 6pm. I don't mind the travelling. It was the weather that was killing me. The heat was unbearable. I am getting darker, not tanned. Hungry too.. didn't have my lunch today .. and now thinking what to eat for dinner.

Starting from tomorrow up till 10th Oct, will be working fr 9am to 11pm at Expo and since morning my heart has been beating so fast! Got mixed up feelings- excited, scared.. anxious.. all in one. At one point of time, I wanted to give up.. really afraid of the crowd, queue .. the cashing machine.. nasty and impatient customer, etc... etc.. etc.. ahh... whaddadae...!

I will miss the sales staff at Robinson's Men's accessories dept- a bunch of funny p'ple. They each have nicknames like Tengku Abdul Rahman aka Ah Pui, Ah Kong ( uncle Maurice), Pendek (Kak Sabariah) and many more which I can't register... all were nicknamed by Uncle Maurice. After the sale, I will bring Kevin there cuz, they were interested to see him in person. For the past 4 days I was on the job training, most thought that I'm either a chinese or filipino. And when they saw Kevin's pic, they say he has the malay or thai look! And, of course, they say he's good looking... hehehehe... cannot comment..

Got to turn in early tdy. Tomorrow is another cialat day! But now, need to look for food!





No comments: