the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

My Lovely In-Laws.

Last Wednesday, accompanied Puo-Puo,Kong-Kong and Mama to the dentist at Blk 73 Lor 4 Toa Payoh. Puo-Puo had her upper denture done and will be ready by 21 Oct. She's 70+,I think, she's way the coolest grandma in the w.w.w. The last time we accompanied her was to Changi Hospital years back..for eye ops.. she walked into the hospital cool and steady, jus like on this day too. She has no fear at all. Don't think I can be like her when I'm at her age. Salute! This time I don't dress up in t-shirt and jeans... people always mistaken me as their filipino maid. On this day, I'm seen as their in-law..

Then, KongKong brought us walk-walk at Toa Payoh Central. KongKong also very steady eh-bom-pi-pit ~ our tour guide for the day. Had our lunch at the newly opened Banquet. A cup of coffee cost only 40 -cents and KongKong will be having his coffee there till the offer is over. He's adorable~ my spunky granddaddy! He walks too fast for the rest to catch up. Asked him to join me to the Big Walk event next year.. he said ok, God willing.

As for Mama... she ah... don't know how to describe .. cute, yes .. just look at her!

No comments: