the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Back to " shake leg" again

Woke up at 730pm, clean the house a bit and settle to have my dinner before popping some pills for my tummy. I remembered the last time when I had stomach upset, the doc told me it was not diarrhea or what not, but it was stress.. wah.. new thing.. abdominal stress.. and that was exactly what I told my ex-employer when reported MC. Hehehe... a new reason to support your mc besides the normal diarrhea, stomach flu and what not.. Have to be on soft diet said the doctor, but where got kick.. so today i cooked my own recipe - soup with everything in it, dried tahu(beancurd), soft tahu, potatoes ,cabbage, tiger lily and bits of chicken meat to eat with rice. It's more like children food to me. But anything with tahu.. i like... I am a Tahu Queen! In whatever I cook, must have tahu. Oh yeah.., after working long hrs with no proper food, I lost 2kg. Now 54kg. Let's see how heavy I will get after the fasting month cuz I tend to eat more, plus no work and exercise less or maybe won't be exercising at all.

Fasting starts this Friday. Our habit will be to eat as late as possible, then sleep, wake up at almost to Imsak, have something light and to stay up if need to go work, else back to sleep after Subuh. We do not have the habit to eat a lot during breakfast. Normally, we will drink more and eat biscuits or chocolates. The main course will be much later. We don't feel hungry actually just tired and sleepy. Basically, we'd sleep more than eat. Maybe it's because we generally do not eat a lot on normal days, so there's no big diff or have any impact on diet. As for Kevin, he can go without food but not without PC. He'll die due to lack of information! My family members, especially mum, is so proud of him for being able to complete the fasting month. Last year, he was called up for reservist during the fasting month and yet he fasted. So very proud of him! He's my warrior!

Have to plan what to cook during the fasting month. This Thursday must do some marketing. Have bought 2 giant chocolate bars for Kevin to bring to work for him to break his fast or for sahur. My marketing list will include nice biscuits, nice drinks, chicken meat, beef, bi hun, yong tau foo, lots of veg... and of course, tahu!

Right now I'm listening to Hardline (Double Eclipse) .. got a few nice songs. My favourite would be Everything, Hot Cherie and Takin' me down. They sounded like FireHouse and SkidRow kind.

No comments: