the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Still sad over Cookie. Cried each time thinking about it. It wouldn't have ended up this way if Kevin and I decided to stick to our original plan for that day. I was all because of my clothes I was wearing which had the smell of my female cat, Allie. Cookie must be very angry with me for going into Serene's room. It actually followed behind me when I walked towards Serene's room. But I thought it was very normal. When I stepped into the room, it bit my foot and it was not the playfull sort. I complained to Mama.. while attempting to cool Cookie down, she was being attacked and everything happened too fast. Kevin and mama suffered cuts but I didn't. It was all because of me, my smelly cat's smell on my clothes, that had caused Cookie to behave like a wild cat. Can never forget this day. No matter how sad I can be.. nothing compares to Serene's. I hope she is coping well. I am terribly sorry.


3 comments:

Fd said...

im so sorry abt ur cat. oh btw, thx for replyng my qn on coaching d kid maths heheehe..

so were u a teacher before?

fid aka fd aka opida =P

ViXen said...

Yeah.. sad.. still am when I think abt him. Btw u like cats. Anyone u know want to adopt any.. ?

Yes, Fid.. I was deployed to a pri sch as contract teacher before entering the NIE. Love teaching the lower primary kids.. They are adorable and lovely. But I hate the P4s!!! I didn't proceed to NIE though so I quit MOE to help run a Before-After Sch Care for a friend. I enjoyed teaching cos it feels like playing on the job, everyday!

Fd said...

urgh.. i wish i could teach in a pre-sch or d lower primary!!! maybe 1 day i wud! hahhahaa.. (my own kids perhaps! ehehe)