the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

A new toy for me?

I used to have a Samsung Yepp MP3 player. Lend it to my dearest nephew and it was stolen in a mosque at Choa Chu Kang, during the Friday prayers. Hai.. such things happens in mosque, very disappointing. It was silver, slim and sporty. Always had it with me when I go jogging. Since it was gone, I do not get a replacement, eventhough i am always tempted to get one. Always been pastering Kevin for it but he says "NO" or " wait for better ones" and furthermore I still have my Sony NetMD.
I have to run with music. No music no shiok. So, I run listening to my MD.. I have to admit, it is bulky and heavy. Have to hold it all the time .. together with my aother bulky Mitsubishi 350 mobile phone, in a small pouch while running. It's like carrying a weight. A bit troublesome but no choice la... until... *drums rolling*.... ta..da!..... Kevin got me a new communication device, with MP3 in it!


So this is my lastest update!

It's the Nokia 6230. He hates my phone and just hated me complaining about having to carry the two gadgets. He thought it was a good buy cos' it gave away free 128MB SD-MMC card and being a max online customers, a $100 off the tag. Good deal? Well yeah.. So, now I got a new toy. Kevin always say " What CT wants, CT gets!" Am I spoilt or what?!

Right now.. I am busy ripping my music CDs to MP3 files.Very happy!!!

The next time I run, I just have to carry my one and only new device...
and the next time to go out, I don't need to put my hp to vibrate mode..
with this new toy, I won't miss any call while listening to my music, be it heavy metal, rock and whatever... woah.. shiok!

So anyone wants to buy my Sony NetMD? It is still in good condition. I hate to part with it cos' we paid almost $500 for it, 2yrs back. Well of cos, will not sell at that high price.. any takers?

No comments: