the clock strikes midnight... as the dream slips through your head... this is no dress rehearsal... there is no second chance...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I didn't get to complete the 7 days contract with Robinson. I left at noon yesterday cuz of stomach flu, food poisoning and diarrhea.. it was a terrible. Working 12hrs was no joke, especially in sales industry. Your lunch and dinner time was schduled earlier. I had to take my 1-hr lunch between 11am or 12noon, and dinner between 4 or 5pm. There's no tea break at all. The warehouse sale drew thousands of customers and the queue at cashier were never ending. The worst day was on Saturday. My tummy ache could be due to the weird makan time and the food I bought at the Expo, which was not covered.. Went to see the doctor yesterday morning and he gave me medicines that was so powerful. Felt drowsy almost instantly, after taking it.. so had to go home to rest. I will miss Lu Ting and Aslina most, and, well there are some of them whom I will be never forget, & so would Aslina, for their fugly attitude and unprofessionalism.

I am still feeling weak and drowsy. Got loads of washing & ironing to do. Got to plan what to cook during the fasting month. But now, all I want to do is sleep. ZzzZzZzzz


No comments: